Milad Nazari receives his Ph.D. and joins AbbVie.
Mark Bokhart receives his Ph.D. and joins GSK.
David Muddiman named editor of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry.
- David Muddiman selected for ACS Chemical Instrumentation Award for IR-MALDESI.
- Elias Rosen becomes Research Associate Professor.
Installation of Q Exactive HF and Q Exactive Plus Instruments
Angelito Nepomuceno receives his Doctorate and takes a position at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Shan Randall receives his Doctorate and takes a position at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- David Muddiman elected President-Elect of the United States Human Proteome Organization.
- Guillaume Robichaud receives his Doctorate and takes position at Emerald Therapeutics.
- Jeremy Barry receives his Doctorate and takes position at GSK in Philadelphia.
Dr. Jennifer Parker and Dr. Eli Rosen join the group as Postdoctoral Scholars.
NIH R01 Grant Awarded from NIGMS to Develop New Ionization Methods for Biological Mass Spectrometry
Hunter Walker receives NIH Molecular Biotechnology Fellowship
David Muddiman receives 2010 Biemann Medal